Each year CARE of Southeastern Michigan works with students and families to educate and implement substance use prevention. CARE holds weekly educational workshops and hosts various summer camps for school-aged kids.
|Registration is now open for the FREE 2022 CARE Leadership and Camp CARE Camps!|
Leadership Camp activities help increase resiliency, self-esteem, and team building to empower students to be leaders in their communities. Students can expect a week of fun, “out of the box” experiences!
- CARE will be hosting the camps in Harper Woods, Fraser and Mount Clemens
- As of May 19, 2022, masks are not required this year but may be subject to change based upon the State Health Department’s recommendation and CARE’s policies
- Camp is from 9 AM to 2 PM
- Boxed lunches will be provided
- Students will have access to the indoors with assigned classrooms for each grade level participating
August 8 – August 12, Mt. Clemens
6th – 8th Grade
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM | Cairns Community Center, 58 Orchard St, Mt Clemens, MI 48043
Empowering Youth • Strengthening Life Skills • Character Development • Games, Arts, & Crafts
Registration: click here. Registration ends Friday, August 5 at noon.
For any questions, contact Erika Bradbury at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have also had to call upon WLS to offer grief counseling and support to assist our staff in times of difficult and loss. We have received overwhelmingly positive reports/ feedback concerning their responsiveness and empathy. Their dealing with employees during sensitive times has left an impact that translated to an increase in our usage of their services.
Shalynn R: The Reason I Want to Be A Social Worker
CARE helped me to find a huge part of who I am. I love everything that I do with them, and I can’t wait to have a career where I get to do that sort of thing every day. That is the reason that I want to be a social worker.