Learn new skills, make new friends
Thank you to all our sponsors!
Save the date or register now for next year’s CARE Parenting Conference on Saturday, March 6, 2021.
Bronze Sponsor: Extra Credit Union
On March 6, 2021, come spend the day with other parents, caregivers, grandparents, foster parents, teachers, and more at CARE’s annual Parenting Conference and learn new skills for raising happy kids and teens.
Early registration is available now, click here.
The early bird registration fee is $30 until February 1, 2021. After February 1, the registration fee will be $40. We do not honor refunds, however, you can transfer your registration to another individual upon notifying us.
CARE’s Parenting Conference is a great event to come together with other parents and caregivers
Throughout the day we cover topics such as:
- Solutions to difficult behavior
- Signs and symptoms of teen depression
- Parenting and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Post-partum depression and other mental health topics
- Eating disorders
- Building strong connections with your kids
- Cooking family dinners on a budget
- Managing anger
- New parenting strategies for daily battles with children
- LGBTQ questions
- Benefits of cooking with your child
- Financial literacy for the family
- Children and the grieving process
- Navigating the juvenile justice system