Learn new skills to help the children in your life
Save the date: Saturday, March 2, 2024
Location: Macomb Intermediate School District
Join us on Saturday, March 2, 2024, and spend the day with other parents, caregivers, grandparents, foster parents, teachers, and more at the CARE Parenting Conference. Learn new skills and resources that will help you and the children in your life!
Speakers/Workshops: Fillable Workshop Proposal Here
Exhibitors: More info coming soon!
For questions, or more information, please contact Teresa Sandner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MiRegistry: There will be a separate sign-in sheet at the CEU table. After the conference, your hours will be submitted and a MiRegistry certificate emailed.
Registration coming soon!
2023 Breakout Sessions
* Taking Your Power Back: Principled Parenting for Principled Children
* Protecting Our Children and Teens from Poor Body Image
* Developing Meaningful Connections to Enhance Child Well-Being
* Prevention of Alcohol-Exposed Pregnancies: Focusing Our Attention on the Elephant in the Room
* Divorced or Separated: Co-Parenting Together
* What Parents Need to Know About Vaping
* Understanding Behavior from the Inside Out
* Skills for Effective Parent Advocacy
* Anger Management for Families
* Supporting Youth: Empowering Conversations about Consent & Sexual Violence
Thank you to our 2023 sponsors!
|CARE Community Partner Sponsors|
|Book Vendor and Sponsor||