Learn new skills, make new friends
Bronze Sponsor: Extra Credit Union
REGISTRATION IS EXTENDED! Deadline to register is Thursday, March 5th at 5pm.
Come spend the day with other parents, caregivers, grandparents, foster parents, teachers, and more at CARE’s annual Parenting Conference and learn new skills for raising happy kids and teens. SCHECHs available and SW CEs pending.
Register: Parenting Conference Event page. Registration fee is $40.
Sponsorship Information: Parenting Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
To view workshops/presentations: Parenting Conference Workshops 2020 by session
To download a Parenting Conference Flyer: CARE Parenting Conference Flyer
CARE’s Parenting Conference is a great event to come together with other parents and caregivers
Throughout the day we cover topics such as:
- Solutions to difficult behavior
- Signs and symptoms of teen depression
- Parenting and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Post-partum depression and other mental health topics
- Eating disorders
- Building strong connections with your kids
- Cooking family dinners on a budget
- Managing anger
- New parenting strategies for daily battles with children
- LGBTQ questions
- Benefits of cooking with your child
- Financial literacy for the family
- Children and the grieving process
- Navigating the juvenile justice system