Learn new skills, make new friends
Thank you to all our 2020 sponsors!
Bronze Sponsor: Extra Credit Union
Save the date or register now for next year’s CARE Parenting Conference on Saturday, March 6, 2021.
On March 6, 2021, come spend the day online with other parents, caregivers, grandparents, foster parents, teachers, and more at CARE’s annual Parenting Conference and learn new skills for raising happy kids and teens.
Early registration for our 2021 virtual parenting conference is available now. For questions or to register today, Contact Teresa Sandner at TSandner@CAREOFSEM.COM.
CARE’s Parenting Conference is a great event to come together with other parents and caregivers
Throughout the day we cover topics such as:
- Solutions to difficult behavior
- Signs and symptoms of teen depression
- Parenting and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Post-partum depression and other mental health topics
- Eating disorders
- Building strong connections with your kids
- Cooking family dinners on a budget
- Managing anger
- New parenting strategies for daily battles with children
- LGBTQ questions
- Benefits of cooking with your child
- Financial literacy for the family
- Children and the grieving process
- Navigating the juvenile justice system