- This event has passed.
Parenting Young Children: Oct 7 – Nov 4
- Date: October 7, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- King of Kings Lutheran Church
Shelby Twp, MI 48315 United States + Google Map
Parenting Young Children workshops provide real solutions for real parents by offering educational information focused on building solid relationships with others. Children and adults can learn ways to effectively solve their own problems.
Who should attend CARE’s parenting workshop?
- Parents & Step Parents
- Guardians & Foster Parents
- Educators & Day Care Providers
Workshops are for participants who want to:
- Have better relationships with their children
- Communicate more effectively
- gain more cooperation
- lessen power struggles