- This event has passed.
Parenting Teenagers Mt. Clemens: Oct 22 – Nov 26
- Date: October 22, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Comprehensive Youth Services
2 Crocker Blvd
Mt. Clemens, MI 48043 United States + Google Map
Parenting Teenagers workshops provide real solutions for real parents by offering educational information focused on building solid relationships with others. Children and adults can learn ways to effectively solve their own problems.
Who should attend CARE’s parenting workshop?
- Parents & Step Parents
- Guardians & Foster Parents
- Educators & Day Care Providers
Workshops are for participants who want to:
- have better relationships with their children
- communicate more effectively
- gain more cooperation
- lessen power struggles