- This event has passed.
- Not on Tobacco® (N-O-T) seeks to address adolescent tobacco use by giving all teens the resources they need to break nicotine dependency and find healthier outlets.
- The program takes a holistic approach with each session using different interactive learning strategies that can then be applied and practiced in everyday life.
- N-O-T is a free, 5-week education program that encourages voluntary change for youth ages 14 to 19.
- Sessions are one-hour long, twice weekly.
- Participants will receive incentives throughout the series pending attendance.
Not on Tobacco (N-O-T) Nov