Harper Woods Leadership Camp
- Date: June 21
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- 20955 Bournemouth street, Harper Woods, MI 48255
- MI United States
Each year CARE of Southeastern Michigan works with students and families to educate and implement substance use prevention in the lives of the individuals we serve. CARE holds weekly educational workshops and hosts various summer camps for school-aged kids.
Leadership Camp activities help increase resiliency, self-esteem, and team building to empower students to be leaders in their communities. Students can expect a week of fun, “out of the box” experiences!
- CARE will be hosting the camps in from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Most of the activities will be outside
- We require students and staff to wear masks to keep everyone safe during this time
- Boxed lunches will be provided
- Students will have access to indoors with assigned classrooms for each grade level participating
There will be a maximum 40 students at each camp, so sign-up quickly! For any questions, contact Kaitlin Maloziec at KMaloziec@CAREOFSEM.COM.
June 21st – June 25th
6th – 8th Grade
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM | 20955 Bournemouth Street, Harper Woods, MI 48225
Empowering Youth • Strengthening Life Skills • Character Development • Games, Arts, & Crafts