- This event has passed.
Each year CARE of Southeastern Michigan works with students and families to educate and implement substance use prevention in the lives of the individuals we serve. CARE holds weekly educational workshops and hosts various summer camps for school-aged kids.
Leadership Camp activities help increase resiliency, self-esteem, and team building to empower students to be leaders in their communities. Students can expect a week of fun, “out of the box” experiences!
- CARE will be hosting the camps in Harper Woods, Fraser and Mount Clemens
- As of May 19, 2022, masks are not required this year but may be subject to change based upon the State Health Department’s recommendation and CARE’s policies
- Camp is from 9 AM to 2 PM
- Boxed lunches will be provided
- Students will have access to the indoors with assigned classrooms for each grade level participating
For any questions, contact Sasha Murphy Smurphy@careofsem.com
June 20 – June 24
6th – 8th Grade
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM | Peace and Goodwill Baptist Church, 20955 Bournemouth St, Harper Woods, MI 48225
Empowering Youth • Strengthening Life Skills • Character Development • Games, Arts, & Crafts