- This event has passed.
Classes & Groups, Parenting, Prevention Services
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Training
- Date: November 18
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- The Comfort of Your Own Home!
Join CARE of Southeastern Michigan for an informative virtual discussion on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.
Participants will learn:
- FASD is the only birth defect that is 100%
- How alcohol may affect a developing
- That FASD may be incorrectly labeled as a
- Strategies for home and school that can help parents and children
2 MCBAP CREDITS
Register in advance: https://bit.ly/3oFCXek