Each year CARE of Southeastern Michigan works with students and families to educate and implement substance use prevention in the lives of the individuals we serve. CARE holds weekly educational workshops and hosts various summer camps for school-aged kids.
Leadership Camp activities help increase resiliency, self-esteem, and team building to empower students to be leaders in their communities. Students can expect a week of fun, “out of the box” experiences!
- CARE will be hosting the camps in from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Most of the activities will be outside where social distancing and masks will be enforced
- We require students to wear masks to keep them and our staff safe during this time
- Meals will be provided for student
- Students will have access to indoors with assigned classrooms for each grade level participating
There will be a maximum 40 students at each camp, so sign-up quickly! For any questions, contact Dunya Barash at email@example.com.
June 28th – July 2nd
6th – 8th Grade
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM | 17363 Toepfer Dr., Eastpointe, MI 48021
Empowering Youth • Strengthening Life Skills • Character Development • Games, Arts, & Crafts