- This event has passed.
Adult Anger Management
- Date: June 2
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- In the comfort of your own home!
- MI United States
CARE of Southeastern Michigan offers a six-week Anger Management workshop for adults.
The workshop will focus on practical skills that include:
- Successfully managing strong emotions
- Maintaining self-control, even under stress
- Communicating assertively for better relationships
- Staying calm when faced with “angry triggers”
Thursdays 6:00-8:00 pm from June 2 to July 7, 2022.
This is a virtual class-zoom link will be provided prior to the start of class.
Register by calling 586.541.2273. See the program flyer here.